Thursday, November 19, 2009

Target black Friday ads 2009

Black Friday is almost here! The most exciting day of the year! My nieces and nephews are so hard to shop for. They want little bake ovens and little cars and make up.

I would have to go look all over the country to find everything they want but instead of going across the country I decided to go look for ads. Who knows, it could be fun? I saw shoe stores, food stores, and clothes stores but then I finally came across Target black Friday ads 2009.

They have food, clothes make up and toys. It was a relief to see a lot of the things I needed. But after I was done looking through the ads I decided to go play with them. I heard them having a blast in the other room and I just had to jump in on the fun. They were running through the house, laughing and playing and getting in the mood for holidays when it came to my attention that Christmas shouldn't be all about gifts.

It should be about family and being together and sharing the happiness with one another. So even though I could have gotten gifts, I figured the greatest gift is to be one big happy family.



No comments:

Post a Comment