Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Turkey soup

Thanksgiving was great; and a great way to keep the holiday feeling going is to make this amazing left-over turkey soup. All you would have to do is just use left over's! You can use the leftover turkey and also you can use the leftover turkey soup. Also you can use the turkey in another kind of way. This morning my friend actually had a roll with turkey in the middle for breakfast. That is very good also.

Leftover food from thanksgiving is the best. You can't top that, for some reason thanksgiving leftovers taste so much better than any other kind of leftovers. I am sure so many people love how much food is there on thanksgiving, have you ever wondered why we celebrate thanksgiving with food? I asked my friend and they said we celebrate it with food because the pilgrims and the Indians came together. I must say I am so glad those two group's came together so once a year I can eat so much food I will be full for two days straight.

I love the happy feeling of thanksgiving, everyone is thankful and now we can finally start listening to Christmas movie and watch Christmas movies. It's the time that you can be with your whole family and just enjoy your holiday with most of your parents off work and enjoy each others companies.



No comments:

Post a Comment