Monday, February 15, 2010

Cheap Baseball Tickets Now on StubHub

Walletpop had a good article last week about cheap major league baseball tickets being available on StubHub.com. The season hasn’t started yet, so planning ahead and grabbing $2-$10 tickets can make for some reasonably cheap fun. I also found an upgrade to some nice box seats for only $40.

Stubhub’s service fee equals 10% of the full price of all the tickets in your order ($5 minimum per order), and there is also a $4.95 delivery fee (per order). Yes, it’s a bunch of fees, but just look at the total price and you can still find some deals. I’d like to see all the baseball stadiums someday, although I’m falling behind as the Astrodome and old Yankee Stadium have already been replaced! Fenway Park is my current favorite, although Wrigley Field is the next one I most want to visit.

Read more about Cheap Baseball Tickets Now on StubHub…



No comments:

Post a Comment