Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Chillow Pillow | A gift for Valentine's Day?

Will the Chillow Pillow fix everything?

Chillow Pillow, Valentine's Day

Maybe I should ask him if he wants a Chillow Pillow.

My boyfriend and I have an ongoing disagreement about temperature; when it’s time to go to sleep, he wants the fan on and I want it off. I had kind of accepted that this would just be the way it is — that sometimes I’d have to put up with having the fan on, and sometimes he had to put up with leaving it off.

However, today I learned about the Chillow Pillow, and though I don’t believe in miracle products that solve all of your problems, I am curious about whether it would help. It just might be worth the $25 to find out, especially because Valentine’s Day is coming up, so I’ll be spending some money on him anyway. Sure, it’s not super romantic, but it is something that very well might make him more comfortable, and it’s not so expensive that I’d need a low rate personal loan to afford it.

What is a Chillow Pillow?

From what I can see on the web site, the Chillow Pillow is a pad you place on top of your pillow. The Chillow Store says “The Chillow acts as a radiator for your body. It uses water to absorb, and then dissipate heat back to the surrounding air, leaving a cool sensation.” Though the Chillow Pillow is filled with water, the web site assures that it stays dry on the outside.

It seems to me the Chillow is basically a specially shaped water bottle. My friend who had one said there’s a sponge inside that holds the water, and it needs to be changed sometimes. While most users report that the Chillow Pillow did, in fact, stay dry, there is always the threat of the Chillow Pillow sprouting a leak or getting a hole in it somehow. … click here to read the rest of the article titled “The Chillow Pillow | A gift for Valentine's Day?



No comments:

Post a Comment